From: Jose Luis Delgado delgadojl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:30:02 -0600
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] program neighborhood agent.

Hello everyone.

I am testing PS4.5 on Windows server 2003 standard edition, I cannot
make the program neighborhood agent to connect to the citrix server, I
have build the PN site have gone through the setting on the
webinterface.conf and the config.xml, all seems good in there, I have
also rechecked the site url.  I am able to tlenet to the XML service
on the server running WI4.5, I have also build a second site to access
the citrix/accessplatform, when I type in the server name in a browser
in directs to the WI login screen, bu for some reason the PNAgent site
does not connect.
I am running PNAgent client 10.150, I have also try version 9, and 10.0
I have searched several forums, but none have worked for this issue.
Anybody has any suggestions or experienced this problem, please let me
know if anybody found a solution.

Thank you in advance.
jld
http://www.freelists.org/list/thin