[THIN] prf#.tmp files open in roaming profile

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:33:05 -0800

We are having people getting messages saying thier roaming profile will not
load because
a file named something like prf#.tmp is open.

We go look on the roaming profile server and the file is there.  We check
open files on the server and it is open.  I can close the open file and away
we go.

Has Anyone had this problem?

Any solutions.

Doug Stratton
Operations Engineering
Workstations Services Branch
CITS, Solutions BC, Province of BC
4000 Seymour Place, Victoria  B.C.
Telephone: (250) 356-6678
Email: Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com