[THIN] Re: network connection to your application was interrupted

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:18:47 -0700

We recently upgraded to WI 2.0/CSG 3.0 and during that process the
redirection setup was removed (I did not originally set it up).  So I
recently re-set it up by editing webinterface.htm on the Web Interface
website.  I changed:

window.location="Citrix/MetaFrame/";

window.location="httpS://FQDN_WI_SERVER/Citrix/MetaFrame/";;

I disable it because our problems started appearing after the change but
it's reenabled again because of security implications.