[THIN] Re: load balancing issues

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:00:11 -0700

Run query farm /load and check the load on the boxes when this occurs.  I
have seen situations where poorly written application could cause spikes in
load factors like processor usage.  When that happens, the server is shown
as at capacity and accepts no more connections until it refreshes.  Perhaps
three of your servers ar at load capacity forcing logins to the fourth.

PJ