[THIN] PowerPoint

Oh the joy to be me right now...

I'll give the server config first I guess:  NT 4 TSE, MF 1.8, all current
patches, Office 97 (including PowerPoint), Outlook 2000.

What I need to do:  Install PowerPoint 2000 only.

Questions:

1.  Do I need to create a transform for PowerPoint to install?
2.  If so, any suggestions on how to go about creating this transform?
3.  Will installing PP2K break the PP97 instance?
4.  Should I remove the PP97 install?
5.  Anybody think of anything I need to watch out for in this instance?

I searched the archives, but didn't find anything similar to this and was
hoping to not break my test server.

Thanks!

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you have
received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.