[THIN] Re: licensing

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:56:36 -0500

I came across this also in a 2003 environment. I spoke with some people
on the microsoft newsgroup and I found out that this is happening to
everyone that goes into user mode licensing for 2003 TS. You also should
notice that when users are connected, none of the TS licenses are being
used. When the time expires the users will still be able to connect to
the system and the msg goes away. I don't have the reasons for this
happening, but you can feel somewhat assured that you will still work
afterwards. =20

=20
Philip Walley=20
Sr. Network Engineer=20