[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 06:21:03 -0700 (PDT)

Well folks,  I think the event was great and I had a blast,  I got Married
there on Thursday believe it or not at the Little white wedding chapel so that
was a good thing also.  I'll have a review up of the event and many of the
hundreds of pictures I took in a day or so.  There were some cool things from
the conference hall that I saw that some people will be interested in.
Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com

Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
st1\:* {        BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)}@page Section1 {size: 8.5in
11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}A:visited {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}P {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto}SPAN.EmailStyle20 { COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply}DIV.Section1 {  page: Section1}I thought
iForum was great this year! The technical sessions I attended were excellent,
although I was only able to make a limited number d
 ue to
 business meetings, etc. One of our clients presented in the HealthCare session
and it was well received.

I didn't mind the walk within Mandaly Bay, it was good exercise. Seeeing Sumo
wrestlers everwhere was a total blast! I brought my wife and she got to enjoy
it being in Vegas, I was pretty busy the whole time. Orlando is a real pain for
people out west, especially because I also attend Summmit, which by the way, is
where I focus on technical sessions....