[THIN] Re: disconnect detection

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:56:13 -0400

I was feared it was something like that. I am getting ready to upgrade
to a totally new farm so if the ICAkeepalive does not do the trick I'll
just wait and deal with in on the new farm with SP3 FR3.

Thanks every so much for everyone's input.

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator