[THIN] Re: disconnect detection

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:39:52 -0400

Thanks for the tip, but I have already checked these settings. The
problem is that the Citrix server never realizes that the session is
dropped/disconnected. In the CMC console the session still shows up as
"Active" so when the user attempts to reconnect instead of reconnecting
to the same session they get a new session.

I think the ICAKeepAlive settings might work but I am trying to find out
if it works on Windows 2000, Citrix XPS, FR1.

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator