[THIN] Re: csg problem

  • From: Thin Fan <thinfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:04:05 -0700

Chris,

If you are only running into this at a SPECIFIC location, then chances
are good that they are the problem.

Things to ask or check:

1)  Are they using a Forward Proxy for Outbound Internet?  If so, you
may need to check your settings for how your dealing with ICA Clients
behind a Proxy (in the NFUSE Admin page).

2)  Are they blocking any outbound ports or connections for their users?

I would guess #1 is your problem more than likely...ah the joys of
supporting your network and the end users networks you didn't
configure....

If you take a working Laptop to their site and it only fails on their
network, then at least you've narrowed it down.

If you are using the CSG correctly then the only port needed from the
Client to you is 443, BUT if it's going through a forward proxy you
can have issues.

ThinFan