[THIN] csg problem

  • From: "Chris Hill" <chill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:15:57 +1000

We have an external connection from the internet system
setup using secure id, nfuse and can connect to it and using
it from most locations, however we have hit a location where
it doesnt work.

From state education dept schools we get the secure
connection, log in using the secure ids and get our list of
applications. When I click on one using the java client and
it gets 2/3rds of the way through the red line of connection
when I get the message "There is no route to the specified
subnet address" I then tried installing the ica client and
tried again and I get two different messages depending on
the application "There is no Citrix SSL Server configured on
the specified address" or "Cannot connect to the Citrix
Metaframe Server. There is no Citrix SSL sevrer configured
on the specified address"

Is this likely due to the schools firewall not letting the
secure conection (pt 443) back into their network?? Or is
there something else that you can think of that may be
causing the problem? Are we sending some pt 1494 or
something??

Any methods you can think of that I can use to check what is
happening?

Many Thanks
Chris Hill
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software