[THIN] Re: apps that don't run on Terminal Services

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:25:01 -0400

Thanks Ryan. That's what I thought. I have been cruising along figuring
Citrix stuff out as I go for about 1 year. Managed to take a week long
course with a great instructor (even passed the CCA exam.),but there's
still so much to learn and it's so wonderful to have a resource.

I saw this written on the bathroom wall years ago:

"Experience is the hardest teacher. Because first you take the test and
then you learn the lesson"

Lesson learned. Thanks again