[THIN] Re: Word Perfect X3

  • From: "Mark Holley" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:42:44 -0400

Yes it unfortunately is an integral application for the legal community.
This newest version claims to be "Terminal services certified." However
no acknowledgement of the application running in this method exists in
the documentation.

Not to bad mouth but before my arrival here Citrix consulting actually
came to our organization and performed a "Proof of concept" for WP 9 sp3
a few years back. It was then rolled out back then and I have been
living the nightmare ever since. I have basically backward engineered
the entire program and it still flakes out all the time.

Our hopes are that the newest version will change all this....however
isolation mode may be the only way.

Thanks,

Mark Holley