[THIN] Re: Windows Based Terminals / Seamless Apps /Web Interface

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:40:44 -0500

I tried but abandoned it with my Wyse 3350 ce based terminals and some Neoware
Linux based ones.  I tried by publishing IE and having the nfuse page be the
default.  It didn't work as well as I would have liked and it was really
awkward for the users.  Minimizing an app really messed them up.

We ended up publishing a stripped down desktop and then running the program
neighborhood agent on it to deliver the icons.  All the functionality of nFuse
but with the convenience of a desktop.

Greg