[THIN] Re: Win2003 vs Win2000 TS, stability/performance

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:48:39 -0400

<knocking on wood>

The print spooler?  I've been running two NLB groups of 2000 TS servers for
over two years and haven't had this issue...  ??

My only complaint isn't really anything breaking, it's just the display
restrictions that 2000 has..  2000 can't deliver the color depth that 2003
can... Plus 2003 is supposed to have a LOT better load balancing, and a
session directory, and all sorts of other neat improved features.  But, I
have found 2000 to be quite stable...

</knocking on wood>