[THIN] Re: What is Application Virtualization?" - Webinar

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:06:04 +0100

And getting married presumably?

  _____

From: Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com [mailto:jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 October 2005 15:59
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: What is Application Virtualization?" - Webinar

Oops the link is

http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.content.aspx?intPKT
ext=1148&intPKChannel=14

Man I still haven't recovered from jet lag and "vegas time"

JK

"Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com"; <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Looks like this will be a good one by Doug Brown and worth
checking out.

        Jim

        What is Application Virtualization?" - Webinar

        A Comparison between Softricity SoftGrid, Altiris Software
Virtualization Solution, Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, and Citrix
Project Tarpon

        At this year's iForum, Citrix made the claim that Presentation
Server and newly announced Project Tarpon is application virtualization
software, a space created and lead by Softricity SoftGrid.  This made me
think, what is Application virtualization?  To answer this question and
clarify the growing competition in this space, I'm going to be
presenting a webinar on Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at 12:00 PM (Eastern
Standard Time) to answer all your questions and more.  This webinar will
discuss the differences between Softricity SoftGrid, Altiris Software
Virtualization Solution, and Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 & Project
Tarpon, along with answering the bigger question: "What is Application
Virtualization?"