[THIN] WIZBANG site update to B.A.T. (ICA/RDP Bandwidth Analysis Tool)

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:43:20 +0000 (GMT)

Folks,

again another update to B.A.T. (ICA/RDP Bandwidth Analysis Tool) has been
posted to my website following the identification of a previously fixed bug
having crept back into the code somehow :-(  Essentially when trying to combine
several sessions graphs together an application exception was raised
immediately you tried to generate the combined graph.  This has been fixed now.

All existing users sholul get the new version if this is an issue.

Finally a request, could any users of BAT please mail me off list and let me
know how frequently they use the thing as I have some additions to be made to
improve performance and usability etc. but would like some end user feedback
before I start on these changes as some a quite significant to the core code.

Thanks

Mark

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
needs