[THIN] Re: W2KTS file association issue

  • From: "Brian Hall" <bhall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:52:52 -0400

Thanks Rick, your instructions for changing the file associations and
backing up the old associations worked perfectly in our test
environment.  I'll be deploying to production this weekend.

Brian Hall
Network Administrator
American Financial Realty Trust
680 Old York Road, Jenkintown PA 19046
Tel: 215-887-2280 ext.2840  Fax: 215-887-9856
Email: bhall@xxxxxxxx