[THIN] Re: Vmware vs Citrix....

  • From: "Harry Singh" <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:47:40 -0400

Thanks All.

I actually heard that the Microsoft iteration of Hyper-V actually uses a
Parent VM to control the Child VM's. Making the VM architecture completely
dependent on this Parent VM. The way i see it, that exposes the machine to 2
points of failure: The phsyical aspects of the server itself and this Parent
OS.

is this true ?

JPEG image