[THIN] Re: Using a modem in PS4.0

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:42:15 -0400

I just need 1 user to use their local modem on their local com port,
with ADP running through Citrix via PNAgent accessing that modem. The
driver for the modem is built into 2003 Server (what I run Citrix on).
Same driver used on XP machines.

I need to have COM port mappings enabled in policies.  Do I need to do
anything else?