[THIN] Re: Using a modem in PS4.0

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:38:20 -0400

Are you trying to connect via an async connection?   I could be wrong
about this but I thought Citrix did away with async connections in
MPS3.0 and above.  This being said, you would need to RAS in to the
network or VPN.  From there it is just a local connection.

But, guys please correct me if I'm wrong...

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server