[THIN] Re: Unable to save to Local C: drive

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:22:04 -0400

Try an uninstall \ reinstall of the citrix web client...make sure he
answers "full access \ never ask again for any app"  AND, check local
file permissions...perhaps the local user has permissions but the domain
user does not....

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx