[THIN] Unable to Logon The terminal server

  • From: "梁良" <liangliang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:13:45 +0800

Commonly after we connect to a terminal server installed with Win2K3 Server
successfully, then the server should display a Form named "Logon to Windows",
where we can write down our ID and password.

But I encounter a problem that after i connected to a TS successfully, all i
could get is a gray screen without the Form.

Only i can do when i encounter this is restart the server.

Is there any other solution i can take to resolve the problem?