[THIN] Re: Transform path

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:11:37 -0500

I am copying the mst from a server we installed Office 2000 on months ago,
over to the server I am trying to install onto.  Want to keep them all the
same.  I have tried it in the root of c: (c:\termsrvr.mst), and I also
placed it in another directory, MST (c:\mst\termsrvr.mst)  nothing working.

  _____