[THIN] Re: Tmp File creation size in Citrix Application Servers

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:04:55 -0600

I may be wrong on this, but I thought that the temp files created are
always so small in size that it shouldn't matter.  They would never be
larger than the size of the original document themselves.  For example,
I just opened a 24k text document and a 1k temp file was created.

John Hardwick
President
nXio, LLC.
www.nxio.net <http://www.nxio.net/>