[THIN] Re: Terminal Services and Windows 2000 DNS Server

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:43:58 -0500

Yes, you can always ping the actual IP address.  Sorry, I forgot to
mention that part.  And that, among other things, makes this problem
somewhat frustrating.  It should either work or not work.  This half ass
broken state it is in makes troubleshooting a bear.

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751