[THIN] Re: TSCals.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:59:56 -0400

I think you will be all right as long as the terminal services and
citrix licensing server is on a 2003 Server.  This could easily be
accomplished by putting all licensing on a Virtual 2003 Server Machine.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot