[THIN] Re: Sysprep and ICA clients

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:35:31 -0500

I had the exact same problem. After imaging the machine, I had to change =
the
permissions on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSLicensing for =
Users
to Full Control. Running Sysprep changes the permissions on this key =
back to
default so the permissions modification must be made after the image is
deployed.