[THIN] Sysprep and ICA clients

  • From: "Falkenberg, Tim" <tfalkenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:42:37 +1000

Hello all,

I've done an SOE image for our company which includes the ICA client
(version 7.00.17534).  I tested with a normal domain user account BEFORE
I sysprep'd the machine and client could connect to the Farm and also
applications.  However, after I sysprep'd the machine I couldn't connect
to the applications.  I uninstalled and re-installed the ICA client and
could then connect, or I have to put the user acocunt into local power
users group.

Anyone ever heard of this or know a fix?

Thanks,

Tim.

=20
=20

<FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=3D#0000FF size=
=3D2>
</FONT>
=3D"1">
This email and its attachments are for the sole use of the addressee and=
 may contain information which is confidential and/or<br>
legally privileged. This email and its attachments are subject to copyright=
 and should not be partly or wholly reproduced without<br>
the consent of the copyright owner. Any unauthorised use of disclosure of=
 this email or its attachments is prohibited. If you receive<br>
this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and=
 notify the sender by return email.</font></p>