[THIN] Synergy 2011

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:11:38 -0600

Just a heads up for all of you that didn't already know, Synergy 2011
registration is open.  Has been for a few weeks.
http://www.citrixsynergy.com/sanfrancisco/index.html

Techedge has their act together this years and details of that are
already posted.  along with the agenda.
http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/supportThird.asp?slID=25635&tlID=1687494

if your company has a suppot agreement, is a partner, or you are a
CCA, you can go to Techedge.

On a side note, hotels in San Francisco are booked solid that week.
If you are going, book now or let Synergy registration do it for you.
Took me all day yesterday to find a decent hotel that was close and
offered the rate I needed.  I booked it even though i am not 100% sure
I am attending yet.
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist