[THIN] Re: Strange Issue

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:28:38 +0200

I have recreated the profile, but I'm still having problems...

"Joel Stolk" <JStolk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/07/2004 16:06
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Strange Issue

Try changing the computer and user security groups to whom the GPO
applies.  Make sure you’re not a member of any of those groups.  Also if
you’re using roaming profiles, you might have to recreate the admin
account’s roaming profile to get rid of all of the restrictions that have
been applied.

-Joel