[THIN] Re: Spyware Tools

  • From: "Amer Karim" <amerk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:01:56 -0700

Webroot Spy Sweeper and Pest Patrol have corporate editions - however,
Pest Patrol was recently bought up by CA...

We'd just implemented the corporate ed. of Pest Patrol at several of our
clients and it worked fairly well, and then we found out that CA had
taken over.  I was not happy at all, and we're now looking at
alternatives again.

HTH.

Regards,

Amer Karim