[THIN] Re: Sound Cards

  • From: Aaron Simms <aaron.simms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:59:34 -0600

Check the Citrix client settings on your boss's PC. Sound is probably
disabled and this will cause the error message you are getting.

Aaron Simms MCSE,CCA,CCSP
Network Engineer
Pemstar Inc.
Aaron.simms@xxxxxxxxxxx
507-535-4334

"Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/06/2003 08:28 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Sound Cards

We are in the middle of putting in a sound card into a Compaq DL380,
Win2K MF xP server so my boss can listen to his voice mail remotley thru
his PC (don't ask!). Anyway, you can play a .wav file based voicemail
from the console, but if you try it from a term server or Citrix session
it says there is no hardware found. Anyone know how to get around this?

GIF image