[THIN] Slight OT: Cisco LB+Win2003+IE 6.0 NTLM/Intgr. Auth

  • From: Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:13:57 -0500

Hi Gang,

Sorry for the slight Off-Topic but you're the best and brightest out here!

Issue: After our Windows 2000-->2003 IIS migration our citrix hosted IE6 (on
Win2K) site now does not pass the AUTH_TYPE header when using a Cisco
Content Redirector/LB appliance and hitting the ArrowPoint DNS.  If we hit
the IP or the SERVERNAME directly, the AUTH_TYPE=Negotiate.

Someone I spoke to here that was at iForum said that this topic came up
somewhere and that there was some sort of private fix.  We already tried
Win2K3 SP1 but that did not solve our issue.

T.I.A!