[THIN] Re: Panic - Licensing issue

Great news...I have finally contributed to list instead of being a
parasyte.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Nick Crisp [mailto:thinlist.org@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, 16 November 2005 08:09
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Panic - Licensing issue

        OK seems like the problem was fixed by adding the specific
licensing server to the registry as suggested by Tom.. many thanks

        i wonder if it was somehow confused by the fact that there is a
Win2k TS licensing server in the same domain

        anyway i my heart rate is settling down again so im happy

        On 11/15/05, Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                Or try going to your TS Configuration on the W2K3 TS,
and check that the licensing request is still in per user rarther than
per device mode. A while back I had this reset by an MS Patch.

                Nick

  _____