[THIN] SMA service failure

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:58:21 +0800

Hi Legends,

Well since I had no joy with my citrix server as the SMA service just would not start I decided to cut my losses and re-build from scratch….however I have re-built the server and the same issue has popped up. The only thing I can think of is the server name is the same, could there be some kind of corruption on the Info Store that sees a different SID for the computer.

I did remove the server from the AMC and uninstall XenApp 4.5 before I re-built, any ideas??

Alan Tropper