[THIN] Re: Restricting Access to apps within published apps

  • From: "Monahan, Thomas" <Thomas.Monahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:45:12 +0100

In a farm of 70+ servers who's users have a mixture of access rights to
various applications within that MSOffice directory it isn't an option.
Maybe I could go down to the various applications within it and restrict
rights to those, but administrative wise its a bit intensive. If I ever
decide to change configuration or install more application that I want to
restrict it will involve a lot of overhead.

Regards,
Thomas