[THIN] Re: Registry Key to deny internet access

  • From: David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:33:52 +0200

Andrew Wood escribió:

What options have you set in the GPO ?

Yes, this is just I've done, so the gpo is applied.

I think it could be caused by the 'loopback option', Have I to set in this
new gpo too?

User settings-Windows settings-Internet maintenance-Connections-Proxy servers (set as 1.1.1.1 port 1200).

In security tab only is applied to specified groups (e.g. NoInet Group).
In the security tab of general gpo (current gpo) I have denied to NoInet group.