[THIN] Recommended configuration

  • From: "Scott Reichardt" <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:20:51 -0500

Im setting up a Citrix environment for a small business with about 30 users
local and 20 remote.  Im wondering what the recommended setup would be for
something this size.  Everyone will be logging in via thin clients to the local
branch.  I will have a webserver, primary and secondary domain controllers, two
citrix servers in a farm and a file server for user storage.  I already have
two high end servers dedicated for the citrix farm and a lower end server for
the domain controller.  Should I get dedicated servers for the webserver and
fileserver as well or would it be just as good to save some money and locate
them on the domain controller or a citrix server?  What types of configs do you
use?