[THIN] Re: Citrix is slow loading Desktop

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:04:36 -0500

Start disabling client devices and options one at a time.

Start with printers, then move onto disk drives, com/lpt ports, etc.

Also try disabling the client time zone mapping etc.

after each change login with an effected user from an effected
workstation and see what gives.

Also make sure your even viewer logs are client. No cltmgr errors, not
license errors etc.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20