[THIN] Re: Published application asks for logon

  • From: Drazen Vidakovic <drazen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 09:24:35 +1200

Why, did you find something about it?

We applied it when we encounter one problem with win2000.
System could not connect to any PDC or BDC. Network was OK, but machine
would report
that "domain could not be found". No users were on the system at the time.
We tried to change name of a machine, it worked for 3 hours, then the same
problem.
Finally, we removed all hotfixes, reapplied SP2, install SP3 and it worked.
That was 3 days ago, and as far I can tell, this logon thing is the only
problem we are having.

Drazen