[THIN] Re: Published application asks for logon

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:11:43 -0400

I'm running MFXP 1.0 FR1 on WinTSE 4.0, so your screens and buttons may
differ, but try the following:

On the server that prompts for the password, go into the MetaFrame
Connection Configuration Application (mfcfg.exe)...double-click your ICA-TCP
connection.  Click on the "Advanced" button, and under the "Security"
subheading (middle left of the window that appears), make sure that "Use
Default Authentication" is checked.

Hope this helps.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx