[THIN] Re: Published app screen size/audio settings

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:03:28 -0500

If app on 1 or 2 and app on 1-4, if the first app you launch puts you on 1
or 2 then you can session share. If you the first app you launch puts you on
3 or 4, then you will have to create a new session to be placed on 1 or 2.

If you launch a pub app with audio enabled and try to launch another pub app
without audio enabled, they will not session share. The same for vice versa.
I believe this applies to the pub app parameters and not citrix policies or
listener properties.

  _____