[THIN] Re: Printing Question

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:51:05 -1200

they need a printer of some sort. either map them in a network printer via a
script, let them use their client network printers.

If print preview is as far as they will go and no real printing ever needs
to happen. Install a dummy printer locally on the server and give everyone
access to it. Use something basic like a HP LJ4. you will want to clean out
the spool folder every so often because people will try to send real print
jobs through it.

Greg