[THIN] Re: Printers question

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:50:49 -0700

How about Matt's suggestion in that other thread?

"I test deleted one of them from HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\Current Version\Print\Printers\   After I stopped/started spooler
it removed it.  Thanks."

-Matt

On 5/19/06, Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep tried that as well.

Thanks, Michael Boggan

Subject: [THIN] Re: Printers question
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:11:12 -0700
From: Lachlan.Grant@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

have you tried to recreate the lcoal host cache?