[THIN] Re: Printers question

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:32:28 -0700

Get PDManager from thethin:
http://www.thethin.net/pdmanager.zip
-George

On 5/19/06, Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I look in the CMC for XP 1.0, under the Drivers section, there are several Windows NT 4.0 drivers listed. We have no NT 4.0 servers and the servers that are listed as having those drivers are 2003 servers. I have gone into the drivers on those servers and they are not there. Any idea why these are showing up in the CMC and what i can do to get rid of them?

Thanks,
Michael Boggan