[THIN] Re: Printer management problem

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:39:58 -0400

I would check to see if you are auto-replicating the driver from another
server.  If not check to see if your drivers still exist in:

C:\winnt\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3 or even 2 if it is a kernel mode
driver.

You can also check the registry under:

HKLM\system\CurrentControlSet\control\print\environments\Windows NT
X86\Drivers\Version3  (Again Version2 if it is a kernel mode driver)

Hope this helps.

Chris