[THIN] Re: Printer management problem

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:25:43 -0500

something else very strange. the HP LaserJet series II driver is listed twice for 2003 server in the CMC Printer Driver section. 4 times overall. 1 for NT4, 1 for 2000 and 2 for 2003. One of the 2003's shows only one server having the driver and the other shows all the servers having the driver.

Michael Boggan

From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Printer management problem
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:20:19 -0500

pdmanager doesn't work on 2003 servers.  atleast it didn't when i tried.

Michael Boggan

From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:02:35 -0700

Get PDManager:
http://thethin.net/pdmanager.zip
-George

On 5/17/05, Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For some reason, after I delete a problem driver from a server, it still
> shows up in printer management - drivers on that server. Even though the
> driver is not on that server anymore. Is there a reason for this? Anyone
> know a way to fix this?
>
> Michael Boggan

> This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
> Now available: The new version .print Engine 6.2 with SSL encryption
> and certificate management.
> http://www.thinprint.com
> http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus

********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com