[THIN] Printer Problem

  • From: Anthony Simon <Anthony.Simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:40:35 +0100

Hi guys,

This is my first post to the list  heres my problem I have setup a
printer Canon IR5000 using the Canon IR5000-6000 series driver with a
puncher unit ...all looks present and correct in the thick client but
the the puncher unit is greyed out even though I have selected it any
ideas thanks in advance