[THIN] Re: Printer Problem

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:47:39 -0700

Hey there Anthony -

    I've had this problem with these machines, and the only real fix was a
firmware fix on the machine, as well as a copy of the latest driver from
Canon's website.  We could not control the puncher, and one person had set
it to punch, and it affected the whole printer.  Make sure that you install
it in /install mode, even if you're on a print server, or else it might not
work.

Jen

  _____